Do you want to compress your video files less than five times the size while keeping the same quality? If yes, then this video shows you how. By compressing video files you can save a lot of space. Then, it can be easily burned to a DVD or even uploaded to a file-sharing website. To do the compression, you need to use Windows Movie Maker software. Open the video file in Windows Movie Maker. Now, move all the clips into the story board. Open the option "Save to computer". Now, Windows Movie Maker converts your file into wmv format, drastically reducing the file size.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades