In this video tutorial solving time techs you how to apply the stabilize video effect before editing in movie maker. Download and install Virtual Dub from the link in the description and download the deshaker filter also from the link provided. Extract the filter into the virtual dub folder as shown and open the video in Virtual Dub. Compress the video using the DivX codec which can be downloaded for free from divx.com. Apply the filter by selecting the deshaker filter and change the source pixel aspect to a suitable value and click the pass 1 button as instructed. Change the default settings as desired and start applying the filter. After the first pass apply the filter again using pass 2, adaptive zoom + fixed zoom and deshake the video. Save the video as .AVI open it in Windows movie maker and start editing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades