In this tutorial, we learn how to use Windows Live Movie Maker. First, open up Windows Movie Maker then find the section of the software where you can upload your photos or videos. You can also drag your media into the empty white box that's on the screen. After you have uploaded your videos and photos, you will be able to edit them by splitting or trimming them how you would like. After this, you can add visual effects to the media by clicking the appropriate tab. You can also insert animations to make this completely unique and all your own. Make sure to save when finished, then you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades