Follow along as we are shown how to make a movie in Windows Movie Maker.
-To begin, open up Windows Movie Maker, if you do not have this you can download it at http://www.microsoft.com
-After it is open, click on File in the top left corner, and click Import into Collection
-Once you import your files into the collection, you should be able to edit the video.
-One way is to add transitions between slides.
-Another way is to add video effects to the video.
-You are also able to add title and credits.
-And for the finishing touch, you can add music.
If you follow this step by step video you will soon be able to make your own movie in Windows Movie Maker.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades