You can edit videos in Windows Movie Maker. Movie Maker allows you to make videos. What you will want to do first is open pictures or a video that you will want to use. Select however many images or videos you want to use. Create a title and credits for this video. You can select whatever type of font and font color that you want to use. The next step you will want to do is add Audio. You can do this by looking under Tasks on the far left side of the page and add whatever audio from your hard drive that you want to use. You will see on the bottom portion of the Movie Maker screen, a bar where you can drag images and audio at whatever point in time of the video that you want to place it at.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades