In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a PowerPoint video. This task is easy, simple and fast to do. Begin by creating the PowerPoint presentation and save it as a Graphics Integrated format. Then open the Windows Movie Maker program and click on Pictures under the Import menu. Select the presentation and click on Import. Now edit the video clips in the time line by adding transitions, effects, music and other enhancements. When finished, publish the video. This video will benefit hose viewers who are preparing for a presentation, and would like to easily present a PowerPoint presentation through video to easily share with others.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades