This video tutorial belongs to the software category which is going to show you how to install Windows Movie Maker on Windows 7. Windows 7 RC does not come with Windows Movie Maker. However, you can download the movie maker from Microsoft site that will work with Windows 7 RC. Go to Microsoft Downloads, find the link for the Windows Movie Maker download and download it. Then run the exe file and follow through the steps to set up and install the program. After installation, the program can be found in the start menu. You can now run it and make movies.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades