Windows Movie Maker is a basic program that comes with windows, but it actually performs quite well. You can capture video with your webcam and import it into WMM or you can capture it in the program itself. Make sure your webcam is connected and click "Capture from video device". Click next and name the file, click next. Click best quality, then next. The start capture tab will start the recording and stop capture will cease it. Select finish when you are done. The video is then saved to the computer, and you can drag your video down to your timeline. You can do the same with audio as well. This video explains what Windows Movie Maker is all about.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades