In order to make a card trick video, you will need the following: a YouTube account, Windows Movie Maker, Webcam Central, a computer, and your props. Open YouTube and sign into it. Open Windows Movie Maker. Open Webcam Central Open. Create an introduction. Capture video of the video you want to use. Save the video. Paste it after the intro. Also paste it in the audio/music section. Delete the excess audio. You can add a flash, if you like as one of the effects available to you. Edit it the way that you want it to appear. Then, save it. Publish it. Upload it to YouTube.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades