Learn to make HD Video With Windows XP's Movie Maker with this video tutorial. First, go to PapaJohn, there is WMV-HD at the left hand side of the screen. Expand that and click on the Introduction, then 1280*720 link. Download begins, save file on you hard drive. It has to be in the movie maker directory. It is in Program Files - Movie Maker - Shared Link. File must be added in the folder Profiles. Put it there, and if you don`t have such folder, create it. OK, we can start movie maker and make a video, just go to Movie Maker File - Options and set Video format: NTSC, Aspect ratio: 16:9.
Now you`re making you movie, saving it and going to My computer, press next, name it, press next, in Other settings select WMV-HD 1280*720, and press next.
That is it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades