In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to insert a YouTube video into Windows Movie Maker. Begin by selecting the video that you would like and copy the video's URL. Then go to Zamzar. In Step 1, paste in the video URL. In Step 2, select the video format. In Step 3, enter in your email address. In Step 4, click on Convert to convert the YouTube video. Now go to your email and open the sent link to download the video. Once downloaded, users will be able to open the video in Windows Movie Maker. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy editing videos, and would like to learn how to download YouTube videos to edit in Windows Movie Maker.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades