A stop motion video simply consists of an object that is physically moved in small increments frame by frame so that when the frames are viewed in sequence, the illusion of movement is created.
If you have the corresponding stills on your PC, a stop motion video can be created using the Movie Maker software that is bundled with Windows.
As shown in the video, the appropriate stills are first imported into the program interface, the frame transition time is then set, a background music is then associated with the collection and then finally, the movie is created. The format of the movie allows it to be directly uploaded to any video sharing site.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades