Windows Movie Maker can be used to make HD movies. This step by step clip shows you how. The first step is to import your picture or video and make sure they're in your timeline. When you've finished editing, go to tools and options and choose the advanced tab. In video properties there's video format and aspect ratio. Select NTSC and 16:9. If you're using a cell phone or video camera, you'll be using 4:3 which is pretty small for YouTube and similar sites in order to get full screen. Save the file and publish to desktop and click on more settings. Select Windows Media HD 720p 5.9 mb per second. Click on publish and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades