In this tutorial, we learn how to make a movie in Windows Movie Maker from PowerPoint. First, open up PowerPoint, then open your finished project and save it as a JPEG, saving all the different slides. Now, open up Windows Movie Maker and import all of your slides from where you saved them. Next, drag them into the time line and save it as a movie file. This will take a few seconds to finish saving, then click finish. When this is done, you will be able to play your slides as a movie and you can switch around the slides if you want them to go in different spots!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades