Windows Movie Maker is the PC's answer to iMovie. It is a user friendly, relatively easy way to create and edit movies.
Follow this tutorial and get to know your Windows Movie Maker better. In this lesson, learn how to add and edit audio for your films.
By playing with the audio you can do many things. This will allow you to dub, add music or sound effects, fix pitch and volume and anything else you may need to improve upon soundwise.
So, follow along with this tutorial and you will have a polished video in no time. You will be able to burn your finished movie to a DVD or share it over the Internet with ease.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades