This Software video tutorial will show you how to use Windows Live Movie Maker to edit videos. Starting with the store board; here you can drag videos and photos or click to browse them. Click and it will open up a window with all your photos and video. On the left side is the preview window. As you scroll your cursor through the images, they will appear in this window. On top are a row of tabs. Each of the tabs is called the ribbon allowing you to select various tools. Here you can add or delete videos, photos, music, title and various other things. You can also do animations and watch the preview. Watch the video for more tips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades