In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make stop motion animations. Begin by mounting the camera onto a stable surface position, such as a tripod. Then layout the figure to a desired position for the first frame. Now take a picture and slightly move the figure for the second frame. Continue moving the figure and taking frames until you have completed your animation. Then upload the frames onto your computer. Open the images in a movie editing program and make sure to set the picture duration at 1/4 of a second. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy making videos and animation, and would like to learn how to create a stop motion animation to give life to inanimate objects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades