In this video, Hotrod2693 demonstrates how to convert a Windows Movie Maker Video to a YouTube compatible format. First of all, he starts by opening windows movie maker. He imports the windows movie maker video. Next, he drags the newly imported video file to the bottom blue line. Once in place, he goes to File-Save Video As, names the video and saves it. After this is done, he goes to File-Save Movie File. He makes sure "My Computer" is selected and clicks next. In the next screen he names his video and clicks next, and then next again. The video now begins saving. Once finished, he opens YouTube, goes to the upload section, fills out the form and uploads his new video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades